A day at Klinik Kesihatan Shah Alam

7:29 PM

*Time are only estimated* *But I checked my watch a lot so.. yeah*
Woke up at 6am to fetch aunt and uncle to the airport today. They're going HongKong today. So at 7.30am we reached the airport, then drove to the klinik.

8.10am : Looking for parking. THERE IS NO PARKING. But we found a shade :3
8.30am: Registered as an outside patient and the waiting begin. People mountain people sea i tell you. (I have to wait for 200 numbers in 8 in the morning!!!!) 
9.30am: Okay, body check up. BP 113/63 , Height : 154cm, Weight : Its a depressing number.... Then, I placed my number at Bilik 13. Its a room for eye check up.
9.45am: My eyesight was terrible because I was using my old spectacles hehe.. Then, I placed my number for dental.
10.30am: Waiting for the dentist is the longest. But when the dentist asked me to open my mouth, the time she used was only 3 minutes and I'm done! Perfect teeth except for a growing wisdom tooth. And she poked it with the probe she is holding. Fking stupid. Hurts like hell T.T Then, half crying, my dad and I went to put my number at the Makmal.
11.00am: Makmal is the place where they test your blood and urine. I didn't get to test my blood but yeah, urine. There was a toilet specially prepared for patients to take the urine test. One word to describe the entire process: Ew.
11.30am: The results are out! It stated two things : Blue and 7. What. Then, I put my number for the doctor part. And waited~ Dad was extremely supportive on me going NS. He said finally he can put all the tax money in good use : which is to train me to be more independent and a better self - esteem. 
Around 12pm, there are not many patients waiting anymore. And the waiting room (which is really big) is really hot. Maybe the air conditioner isn't working. 


12.15pm: Doctor time. The part where I felt so frustrated with a doctor. Female and rather obnoxious. My dad was standing beside me and I did the talking. I talked about how severe my constipation is, how much probiotics I'm on, how painful it is to sit on the toilet bowl, and once, I passed 2 weeks without passing motion and how it sucks consuming laxatives on Friday nights and squeezing my intestine out on Saturday mornings. It hurts a lot when that rectal hemorrhoid came out whenever I played badminton or squatting down.
She didn't speak or hum a single word. She listened and didn't even jot down a single thing. Then she said, "You ingat you ada apa-apa penyakit, you tak payah pergi PLKN ah?" 
I didn't even mention anything about not wanting to go PLKN. 
All I'm saying is I'm worried about my health and the food at PLKN will not be up to what my body requires to have a proper bowel movement. And I'm asking for a solution to cure it before it gets too serious.
But she didn't get it. And then my dad came into the conversation. Dad was telling her that as a parent, blah blah blah. But she just stay cool. After my dad finished talking, she said, "I tak boleh tulis you ada rectal hemorrhoid lalu tulis you tak payah pergi tau. Tak serious pun. "
She still don't get it. 
Dad was really at the limit because her assumptions towards me was... indescribable. And she sounded so racist. So to cut down all the heat, I said, "Okay, saya memang hendak pergi PLKN tapi you banyak assume saya (sorry BM not good). Sekarang, apa ubat yang akan kamu beri untuk cure? "

She gave me laxatives. 3 types of laxatives : (1) Syrup version (2) Pill version and (3) Liquid version

What. the. Fck.

I think laxatives are the cause I had rectal hemorrhoid because I have to strain my butt and abdomen. Straining, that's the reason why there is rectal hemorrhoid. 

Dad was absolutely pissed and he decided that we go to another government klinik to check again. 
Yay. 
At least to get an explanation and a how to handle for this sickness :( 
Sigh, why did I even have all these :( 

You Might Also Like

0 comments