Summary of last Thursday till today

12:03 AM

Thursday : I had a terrible sleep the night before so I took a nap. ... And Jia Qi called me up and asked me abt NS. holy shit. N F***ING S?! Yeap. Well, I was damn hoping that since I was chosen for that shit, might as well just finish it off with the first batch. Guess what? I didn't f***ing get the first f***king batch. They couldn't even decide whether I get the second or the third one. You can basically say that all those days of planning about my studies, my holidays with family, part time jobs,etc. had just went to the drain. 


Friday : I called up the office of PLKN and got the info that I have to write a surat rayuan to change batch. So I did. And sent it on the spot via email and fax. I hope they f***ing received it. Annoyed, I called up again and did a lot of research about NS. I found out that the chances of changing batch is low. VERY LOW. You have no idea how demotivated I was. Dad have to talk to me about going with the flow and just accept the things in life, after all, things don't always go your way. 

Saturday : Still affected, I couldn't play badminton properly. I had the shittiest game and disappointed many people on the court. I'm started to think myself as a weak person again. Then I realized, all I need is someone to be by my side and constantly remind me to never give up. No matter how much I tell myself that, it just won't work... until Jia Qi said, dont give up yet. Not yet. 

Sunday (today) : Outing with Nee Kee and Kayli! It was fun and tiring. We walked around Sunway, had KFC for lunch, watched Hunger Games : Catching Fire , had pretzel for the first time and talked a lot at Coffee Bean. Catching up on news and sharing views about random things. I told them about what happen to me about NS, a bit of friends, some stuff about him and studies. 
Again, Nee kee said dont give up....

Now : I'm just gonne try. I feel weak, that's all. My plans on January next year is a total blur. Life don't follow plans. I guess, you just have to go with the flow. I'm tired. All I can do now is pray and hope. 
Well, hope is always that small thing that kept you strong. 
No matter how much we are let down by it, we still hope. 
:) 
Hmm.. I found another song that would make me cry :P
Drenched - Wanting Qu 



You Might Also Like

0 comments