A honest message from a friend ^^

6:39 PM

So my uncle is gonna bring us for dinner. But as I was waiting for Ah Hui to finish showering, I decided to check my FB. My timeline is spammed with birthday wishes and my messages too. But what stands out is from Mun Lin ^^ 

This is what she wrote: 

"Happy Birthday Pei Er!

As you know, this isnt going to about your birthday as 98% of "birthday essays are not" , more of an appreciation post.

FRIENDSHIP APPRECIATION POST

Even though we have only been friends for about a duration slightly longer than a SAM course in Taylors, you are already in my circle of good friends. As in the smaller circle in my social circle which is pretty much non existent. There are some people who Ive known for 5 years and barely spoke a sentence to and some which ive spoken more than 10 sentences within 10 minutes. First day of school, remember? But well, Ive stalked you for 2 months on twitter so... <_<

Also, Im using touch type to write this damn thing so you know how much you mean to me. LUL

I remember the session you had when Kah Yin didnt come to school for one day and we were at the APD and no one was listening to Pn Chuah. You, giving me pep talks even though you only known me for about one month i was like : guuurl you dont even know me, NUH UH HELL NAW. But I know it was a good talk, despite me hating you 70% during the pep talk. I dont have enough honest people in my life. I have like 6/10 but thats about it. Who am I kidding, most of them are just mean ass people trying to make me feel bad.

We often have the same marks during exam, it was nice having someone as a competition about the same level even though i know your results were always better than mine- but yeah. I liked that you had goals and vision, made me wanting to prove to you i had them too. I still want to go to an ATL/paramore/michelle concert too but that isnt my main concern anymore lol

I like your practicalness about money and stuff like that even though i dont necessarily agree with you. You would be so successful in life if you used that potential to the maximum.

Im sorry if I seem indecisive and fake sometimes(or all the time) , im still learning how to speak up without offending people.

Lastly, get good grades, marry ivan and have many kids bla bla bla bla all that.

Most importantly, be happy. 

"From outside I seem happy a lot, but Im human and its not possible to always be happy." -Park Bom. <- dats whut she said

You are a happy person even though i feel that you are sad most of the time. <_< Dont smile (like me ) if you dont feel happy, its more stressful than putting on a fake smile, just look pissed. Be happy, pear. It brings you a long way in life.

Sorry if my grammar errors are everywhere, i forgot how to english after using tumblr.

Thank you for your honesty and friendship and random hugs and gossip sessions.

Go down singing,
-ML- "

THANKS GUUUURRRLLL. I'm glad to have such an honest message from someone ^^ 
With society nowadays, you don't get that much. In fact, rarely. 
Love you to bits, MunLin. 
:* 

You Might Also Like

0 comments