First of December already?!

12:17 AM

I swear, January was just 2 weeks ago.

Time really flies :( 
So basically, these are the things I'd been waiting for and also not hoping it happens:
(1) Receiving my NS letter. It was suppose to be during November but words went on from ear to ear saying that it would be the first week of December. Oh man :/
(2) Outing with friends. It should happen but yet, it would also mean that high school is really ending and you won't be able to see your friends anymore. Sobs :( 
(3) Going back to Mukah. Argh. Not that I hate that place and grandpa is sick now :( Its just the people there annoys the hell out of me.
(4) My birthday. Sometimes I feel that Facebook shouldn't even have this birthday thing. Its like boom! Here is all the notifications regarding your birthday. Ugh. Can I have it in a small scale? :3 pretty pretty please? :3 or like nobody knows. Lol. I should just delete my fb account if I think like that haha
(5) Facing reality again. Like it or not, time is gonna pass. I'm gonna face NS or studying (if it happens) and a load more of disappoinment. Ugh.
Go with the flow I guess.
But I just don't want to grow up. 

:(
Life would be so different. Not being able to see your friends who meant sk much to you.
:(
Good night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments