I saw Sandara Park of 2NE1!!

12:13 AM

I can't believe this is happening. But yes, Sandara Park of 2NE1 did came to Malaysia~! Wooots!! 


Anyway, before it was confirmed that she is coming, everyone was pretty confused because the event is a private event and how are we gonna meet her? So, Sephora said that its only exclusively invited Sephora Black Card members and that means we can't see her? Or at least from the outside? 

I managed to get a Black Card, thanks to Chiu Yan so so much! Even though I don't really have any hopes that I can get into the area and meet Dara personally, but it turns out the card was rather useful. 

Thanks to bae for fetching me to Mid Valley all the way after Econs exam!

When we got to the South Court, Ah Khai and her team was already there. We did chat a little and it was rather awkward. Then, we went for lunch at Absolute Thai. First time having Thai food with bae and it was delicious. We only ordered pineapple rice and tom yam soup and the portion was just right for two of us. So yeah, we got back to our places and Ah Khai told me that we can use a Black Card to purchase a set of Moonshot Microfit Cushion which comes with a Moonshot pouch signed by Dara. It was RM 105 but you know what, life's short.



I didnt pay RM105 for the cushion, its literally just for the photocards. Yes, I was impulsive buying. I'm sorryyyyy.

It was only about 3pm when we reached the venue. Everything was there and prepared but there isn't anyone yet. It was only until 5pm or so when the crowd begins to build. And today is the first day I met Sharifah, she was really friendly, even in real life! Super blessed to meet this girl. 

When the event started, I remember fans were chanting to Sandara Park already, but it only starts with the makeup tutorial by the founder herself on how to use the cushion and light makeup. Then, the CEO of Moonshot gave a speech. Then, we cheered like crazy because its finally time for Dara to appear.

I swear, when she appeared on stage, I was busy snapping photos as well as screaming. So my photos isnt as quality actually haha. There was a press conference where the interviewer asked a few standard questions and then its time for the crowd to ask questions. For the final question, bless this girl, she asked when is 2NE1's comeback. Dara thought for a while and said "let me call CL..." hahaha she is so cute 

Then, she begin giving out Moonshot pouch with her signature to the 30 exclusively invited members! Some of them managed to get a selfie from her and it was just ugh, pure jealousy >< I want a selfie with Dara too...

The event happened really fast, just around 30 minutes or so and Dara is out of the venue. She walked really fast though. 

It was a rather tiring day but thanks to bae. Really. Can't do shits without her support.







You Might Also Like

0 comments