Art + Photography?

9:14 PM

So if you guys saw my latest Instagram post, you guys might probably wonder how I took the photo?

Its kinda obvious actually, I took some photos of the procedures tho. But let me tell you this, this shot was a rather failure in my eyes haha

Procedures:
1. Draw a pair of eyes. Try to make it even ahahhaha it doesnt have to be perfect

2. I tried to use gel pens to make those crying tears effect. Like, you know when girls with mascara cries, there are like those black tears trails rolling down their cheeks? Yeah, I was trying to make the effect, but I tried a few times. That also means drawing a pair of eyes a few times.

3. Add a few drops of water on the corner of the eyes because that's where your tears are formed, right. Then, try your best to make the trail.

4. Since it was raining, I took the chance to make the window as advantage. So that its like, crying. Like. Idk how to say ._.

5. Take the shot and with some edits, tahda!

You Might Also Like

1 comments