Hola to another crazy week

9:56 PM

Week 2 of uni had just ENDED. Like, woah right. Time flies like rocket this year.

So, anyway, the purpose of my blog post today isn't about how beautiful life is or some amazing lesson I learnt about people. I will put it another post if I have the time or when I have the inspiration to do so.

Well okay, so let's begin about what kind of roller coaster ride I'd took this week:

(1) Monday begin with the rousing clubs & societies promoting their greatness. Freshies being freshies, I walked around the booths with my group of friends. And then at the end of the day, I decided on Business Club and Badminton Club.

(2) Tuesday. Checking my mail and oh crap, Manticore (the house I'm in for the Monash Cup <it's something like Sport's day but it's gonna last for a week>) had badminton practices yesterday, which is Monday. And I didn't know. So, that's okay since it's the first training and I missed it unintentionally. Then it came to my realization that badminton training begins at 6pm to 8pm every Monday, but badminton club sessions begin at 5pm to 7pm on Monday as well. So, I'm gonna have to skip either sessions. Or maybe I can go for two separate venues by going only an hour for both? I dont know.

Anyway, I'd emailed the Editorial Board of MUSA, applying for the photographer position and guess what? They "interviewed" me and briefed me on what to do and the 3 criteria that I must pass before getting into the real thin. I was like, "okay" the whole time, but in my mind, I was beating around the thought of how the hell I'm going to do this. So, yeah, it was a rather challenging session. Not to mention there was this Indian girl whom I met from Orientation Bash and was being an ass to me but I kept my cool and still helped her out and now I think I'm an ass to myself.

(3) Wednesday. I begin with my weekly tutorial homework. Going to the library to print those notes, used the Internet for many pointless scrolling. There wasn't much on that day except that I was frantically worried of my 2NE1 account. That's about it.

(4) Thursday is hell. Besides waking up at 6am to attend a 2 hours tutorial class of Business Statistics which I have not much idea on what's going on, it's rather tiring. After Accounting tutorial class though, Yin Mei and I went to Sun U to chill before GS class at 5pm. We sort of did the honest thing, saying that Yin Mei is a student from Monash and she is just gonna go to the poolside cafe and have lunch there. Well, basically everything was fine when we went up to my room until around 4pm.

The management lady knocked on my door.

I opened it.

She shocked. I shocked. My friend also shocked.

Then the lady got to her senses and begin interrogating my friend and my friend spoke the truth. The lady checked around the room since I have a vacant bed in my room (roommate not back yet) and told both of us to go down to the office to write a damn report.

So, okaylo. We go write the report and then she let us go, which was about time for GS class anyway.

GS! After the first session, my group had a discussion on our group assignment as well as who will become the leader. I didn't want to and so I voted another girl, which to all of everyone's amusement, she gladly take the position and excitedly "shared" her thoughts of her plan about the assignment.

Damn girl.

(5) Friday. I studied econs until noon. Read the time wrong for Management replacement lecture class. Rushed everything, stuffed everything inside my bag and went to uni. And I needed transport home. So, I asked a friend of mine who stayed near my house whether if its okay to fetch me back, which she reluctantly called her sister for permission and of course I doubt she called anyway. So, okay fine. After class, I brisk walked to Sunway Uni to buy the daily bus ticket to Kota Kemuning. Heck, like that also RM8. Okay fine, never mind. Read the schedule, 5.50pm bus will arrive. Check time, it's already 5.40pm. Holy shyt, I walked really fast to Sunway Lagoon and then waited for another 5 minutes or so for the bus.

And thank goodness I went on to the right bus or else cry.


And here I am typing this at home, eyes tired and mental drained from a week's stress.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Stay strong! The weeks will get better as you settle down :D You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I most definitely will do my best tho hahaha you too! Jia you ^^ <3

      Delete