Friday

9:05 AM

Jogathon was fun, unexpectedly. Probably because I had NeeKee to go crazy with. Haha. 

Blehhh my stamina sucks - as usual. 
And I drank 3 cups of Milo today. Hahaha. Wellllllllll......
Anyway, I got the Samsung Note 8.0 , same as Sam, and its for Dad so... But you can draw quite a lot of cool stuff with that so I wanna try :3 
Then, I spent the entire morning with Ivan, Justin and NeeKee at the library. Ivan lah, so retarded went and hide behind the book racks posing like a book. Hahaha... Haiyaaaa ...
Thanks for accompanying me btw... ^^ 

Julian just told me that apparently the Plants Vs Zombies games have a lot of in-app purchases. Whattheshyt.

No. Nooooooo. 
Oh Julian suck in lying, that's what he said anyway hahahahaha
And I'm tired :( 

I have absolutely no motivation to study and everyone else is and then there is meeeeee :( I HONESTLY DUNNO WHAT TO DO WITH BIO. 
If I would have got like 50 and above, I WILL HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO STUDY BUT I DONT, U SEE IT? /.\ T_T 

So, yeah :( Probably the most down feeling I had that would take quite some time to recover. I mean, even though Ivan had been trying hard to cheer me up, but I just can't have the motivated feeling to study :( 
Ugh, I will just sleep and wake up the next day and see what I can do. 
Hmmm... I'll most likely be fine, just down if its ever mentioned so.. 

Oohhh eeyoreeeeeee 


You Might Also Like

0 comments