5.30pm

5:37 PM

I'm writing this while waiting for Khai Wen to take his cert back. He said he would arrive in 5 minutes... Well, its 5.30pm already -.- 

Anyway, today was more of a socializing day for me :D I chatted with NeeKee for the entire 1st two periods, got the "whyamIalwaysgetting75forSejarah" face for the third period, "thankgodIgot68foraddmaths" mood and thennnn recess. Marion was a bitch. Just saying. 
I had a bet with MayXuan that teacher haven't finished marking our Moral test annndddd I was right. Ngahahaha... She marked until Question 6 only and we had the test for approximately 3 weeks ago ._. 
Then I got my English paper back. I wasn't expecting a 80, so, yay :B 
And I'm going for Jogathon tmr.... 
D: 
Ngawwww mom forced me to go~~~ 
Honestly, I don't mind running haha... I can race with NeeKee too ngehehe >:) 

Why Khai Wen so slow one?! ._. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments