Thinking of Switching to Wordpress, should I?

11:33 PM

I recently have this thought. 


Should I change my blog to Wordpress?

Seeing how Wordpress is more of an open concept, spacious, without the feeling like woah, crampy or like, boring kinda provided themes, I kinda felt like going to the other side...

People would say, blog is just a platform for you to post your ideas, feelings, whatever. But to be able to provide readers a nice background/concept (my limited vocabulary isn't helping me in describing), not that there is much nice stuffs to read about in my blog besides ramblings haha

So, should I?

Or should I not.

Hmm...

Anyway, here are the topics I would like to blog about soon or later or some time in the future when I'm free:
1. Missing my friends in AU
2. Instagram/Snapchat : Snapstagram
3. Running as Editorial for the upcoming election of the next student council? 
4. Year 2 Sem 1 and how has everything been so far?

Just putting these thoughts out here before I forgot.


You Might Also Like

0 comments