17.12.2015 Early birthday celebration

7:32 PM

Thursday, 17th December 2015.

I know it's a throwback, but I just wanted to record whatever happened on that date before one day the memory is lost for some reasons like, I got into an accident and lost of memory and what not. Anyway, that isn't the point.

Bae came early and waited for me outside as usual. But this time, she wore a suit. Yes, a fucking navy blue suit. With flowers like aww. I admitted my face expression when seeing that was like :O Then she opened the door like any true gentleman would do.

I remembered asking her where we were going and she kept saying, "It's a surprise."

Huehuehue. On our way to our destination, bae asked me if it was okay if we watch James Bond movie 'Spectre' instead of Star Wars. I admit my heart did sank a little, but then again, I had never watched the movie before so why not. I forgot our conversation in the car until I kinda know where we are going when bae asked if the place and road was familiar to me.

We were going to Mid Valley! :D

Then bae asked me about the entire Star Wars story which I promised to tell every single thing to her. So I did, and pretty much mixed up Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith hehe. But yeah, basically, Darth Vader died and all the dark side peeps are all gone blah blah blah.

At the mall, the first place we went was the 2 level pet shop at the highest floor. One of the staff was cleaning the bunny cages and he placed the dwarf bunny in a basket and it was the second most adorable thing to see. Why the second? Because the first most adorable thing to see is bae being all squeaky and cute when she saw the white bunnies. It's really the cutest thing! hehe

Then we got a lil hungry around 11am. Actually, I said I wasnt hungry at all. But bae was like, 'I ate bread and now I'm hungry...'. So we walked around a little more and took some photos at the Christmas deco before I actually felt hungry. Then again, bae asked me if I knew where we are going to eat and I was blur af so I said nope. No idea at all.

We went to Antipodean. A cafe/restaurant that she promised to bring me to one day and I was like whaaat. Then, she ordered two sets of Smoked Salmon Benedict Egg (something) and it's really nice, except the salad. 

Huehuehue.

Then we walked for a little more before the movie starts at 1.30pm. And I took photo with the Darth Vader mascot from Box of Bricks! hehe..
When we got to the cinema and bae had switched the app on to scan the QR code of the movie, this is where the surprise got busted. I saw the QR code scanned wasn't James Bond Spectre at all. It was....Star Wars!!!!!! Idiot.

Huehuehue.

Apologies for the small, Asian eyes.

The surprise was kind of a failure but its okay. The movie wasn't up to expectations, simply because of the random, unreasonable happenings in the movie that Disney made. Honestly in my opinion, the Force Awaken should be a kids movie instead. Thanks Disney. (I love you, bae! If you're reading this hehe..)

Then, when we got out of the cinemas, the water bottle bae put in my bag wasn't screwed properly by the cap. And...the entire inside of my bag was wet ._. Everything was partially wet, thank god. My A6000 and Han Cen's external hard disk was inside my bag. So, the plans had changed.

We are going to bae's house! :D We were supposed to go to Dog's Cafe in Publika but my bag was awfully wet and I need to copy some movies into Han Cen's external hard disk. Apparently, the hard disk format wasnt compatible to bae's Macbook, so we couldn't copy the files. And we both were a little bit tired.......

So, we took a nap.

At least we tried too.

Then, on our way to somewhere, bae asked if it's okay if we go back to Sunway because Han Cen would like to have her external hard disk back. I was honestly pretty okay with the idea, but bae couldn't stop apologizing and thought that I would prefer to have dinner somewhere in KL. But nah. I'm pretty chill with the idea. When we went into SunU Residence, guess what.

Han Cen came into the car with her small, red and white striped handbag, wearing all nice. That's when I know...

Bae had surprised me again >< But this time, it's really a successful one. A well thought one too. I'm sorry for hitting you repeatedly, baby.

Han Cen gave me a lipstick as a gift, it has really nice shade of peach. I kinda liked it after the second time I put it on for work on Sunday. We went to Sushi Zanmai for dinner! Yay <3 Sushi is lyfe.

The night ended pretty well. With bae fetching us all back to SunU and the surprises and love from both HanCen and bae...


Seriously, I couldnt ask for more. I love you guys :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments