Rooftop...?

7:21 PM

Actually, I kinda had the rush to go to the rooftop of where I am a few weeks ago, but I'm only updating about it now haha i apologize

So, it started when HuiWen and I were watching the sunset from her room, basically all we can see was a swipe of purple and red on the sky, but no actual sunset to enjoy. And then, I asked, "What about we go search for the rooftop of Sun U Residence?"

At first, both of us went to the highest floor of Block B (the girls' block), but from the building's angle, its the perfect spot to watch the sunrise. I didn't know where on earth is the path to the rooftop though.

The next day, I went down and counted the floors because I saw a mini balcony from below. Haha... Yeah, and I counted its the 21st floor, so I went and guess what. There is a metal door which give access to a balcony out, where we can watch Block A directly (lol) and there isn't much of a scenery.



Its a panorama shot, sorry i edited the photo. That's Block A btw, and the sky was thick because it was going to rain.

A few days later, my roommate was finally done with her finals. So, I pulled her along with me to go catch the sunset. But this time, I needed her to get help from a guy friend who is staying at Block A. Reason? I'm going there to find the access to the rooftop. Crazy, I know.

That's me.

So, we went to the highest floor with him, and then he asked me, "Had you ever tried going to the elevator motor room?" And then I thought, maybe he is right. Maybe, the door to the rooftop IS there.

And then, we tried. THE DOOR ISN'T LOCKED. LIKE SERIOUSLY. I wasn't expecting that because the door was locked in Block B, so shouldn't it be locked in Block A too? But this reasoning doesn't apply here apparently haha

So yeah, I found the way to the rooftop. You need to climb two stairs and heck, if you're afraid of heights, you could just give up going to the rooftop. It would be a pain for you... and me.





I'm going to the rooftop again, because the first time we went, there was a thick haze that covered the sunset :( sobs
And these few days, the evening was always full of black clouds and rain D:

So, if anyone cared who stayed in Sun U Residence and is reading this (IF AND ONLY IF, OK), then feel free to leave a comment or follow me on Twitter to DM me or leave a comment in Instagram. We will talk from there ;) hahaha

But please make sure you are not SUPER afraid of heights. I'm scared of heights, but I'm okay with rooftop as long as I don't look down to see how many floors up I am =.= So yeah, if you have thoughts of committing suicide, please don't contact me to ask me to bring you to the rooftop.

If you wanna commit suicide, talk to someone about it. But if you want a real life experienced person, feel free to talk to me :) I'll tell you about how I survived :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments