Finals

12:47 AM

Yeap, finals starts tomorrow! Its pretty unbelievable how time flies and now a semester is ending already :o


I don't wanna grow up TT 

Its 12.25am now and I can't sleep. English test is at 1pm later. Gosh, I'm feeling so reckless right now, like I just want this exam to quickly end.
But at the same time, I don't want to face this. The exams are gonna be tough and that's what worries me.

I'm gonna have to do it well to score a High Distinction for all four subjects :/

And I know I'm not the book type of student haha oh well 

Anyway, my finals are gonna be on Monday, Weds , Fri then Wed again! English, Accounts, Maths, then Econs.

Sem 1 has been really tiring. Classes were packed and lecturers were trying to squeeze in as much information as they could in that one hour and fifteen minutes. And you don't have a choice but to nod your head whenever lecturer asked, "Do you understand?"
When you walked out of the classroom and glanced at your watch, all you have in mind is what had I just learned just now? as you walked towards your next class.

I guess that's college. You gotta have an active brain in order to not just absorbing information, but to understand the knowlrdge. And to do that, you have to be awake. A clear mind is required. 

And what do you do to get that? 
Either enough sleep or coffee, coffee and more coffee.

Being a lazy, sleepy head, I usually stop whatever I'm doing at 11.30pm. And then, get myself ready for bed before I start to scroll my phone till I'm prepare to close my eyes to sleep.

Honestly, I'm forever sleepy. And tired. But, the addiction of scrollng the social media is uncontrollable. So, that's how I wasted my studying and sleeping time.

Next, I'm slow in doing homeworks. My lecturer often gives tonnes of homework without discussing or providing answers to them. Oh man, they are a true professional in that. By occupying my time with homeworks, I ended up not studying or reading up the next few pages of the textbook before lecturer teaches.
 I got used to being left behind, only to be catching up ages later. Therefore, this added up to my 2015 resolutions : Study everyday. 

But now, right before finals start, I'm feeling restless as heck. I have no idea what to study for English, ran out of exercises to do for Maths, not enough of practices for Accounts, and completely helpless in Economics.

Oh god why.

This isn't like SPM. The stress is ten times more and the time is ten timess less. :o

Dealing with people is another matter. Since we got to choose our own timetable for the second semester, I'd gotten numerous requests to be in the same classes with others.
Well, the problem is I don't want to be in the same class with them.
Getting used by people is probably my forté. And I'm really doing my best to avoid being in the same class with people whom I already know are crazy, rich kids who only aimed to score a pass in every test and to be spoonfed all the time.
Its time to grow up. And learn to make mistakes.
And I also only have a very short limit of patience when in comes to dealing with people. Stucked up people and hypocrites. Fake and pretentious people. Those you can see almost everywhere here in college.
Sigh.
 
12.45am. I should sleep now.

Enough with the ramblongs and good nite ^^ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments