Sleepless night

1:38 AM

How to sleep knowing the person you loved went to sleep unhappily?

I felt like, ever since we started, I'm only making your nights miserable. Your days used to start in a neutral or positive tone, but recently I dull your mornings unintentionally.

I'm sorry if I'm just really demanding.

Probably too selfish.

Probably very controlling as well.

I'm sorry for everything. I just didn't want the same mistake to happen again.

We all have fears in relationships. Mine is pretty simple:

Either you just love me less and less everyday.

Or you wake up one day and just decided that, you don't love me anymore.

I'm not afraid of those random anxiety/depressed outbreaks of yours. I'm not afraid of you leaving me for another better person or cheating on me. I'm not afraid of not being able to see you again because all these when it happens, we can work things out or talk it over. Lack of communication and the feeling of being disconnected...

But the previously mention, can't.

I'm sorry for forcing you to do things you dislikes. Small, simple things. I know its your life and your choices. But, let's just say that I wanted the best for you too.

I'm most likely overthinking right now. I'm sorry. I can't help it.

As much as I felt like you are a blessing to me, it might not be the other way round.

I dont know.

I hope you're honest. Loyalty is no doubt.

One word conversation hurts.

Knowing you're lying to me hurts even more.

Yes, I notice the small details all the time. And I hated it when I do. Knowing too much doesnt make you a happy person.

And I just want to be happy.

I'm sorry I have been crying again. I guess my self control level just collapse when it hits midnight, being alone or with people whom I'm really comfortable with.

I'm sorry I haven't been a great partner to you. Most likely I'm not being the girlfriend you wanted or needed. You might even be thinking that you had made a wrong decision. I sincerely hoped that isn't the case.

Really.

It's just me.

I'm the one with issues.

Not you.

Just don't give up on me, like how so many others did before you.

Love you loads.

You Might Also Like

0 comments