That 2 extra days of holidays...

4:14 PM

So bro is back home for hari raya haji holidays... Mom and dad were really happy. I guess they missed him a lot.

I was already expecting this to happen. Things like giving more stuff to my bro and yeah. I don't blame them. But its really obvious there is a change in attitude in mom and dad. Haha. 
That friendliness in everything. Wow... 
But Heng jee is still the same. Clumsy, selfish, thinks like the world revolves around him, still doesn't know how to be polite for an entire adult session. 
When I pointed it out, he said,"Well, that's me. I don't change for anyone. If you can't accept for who I am, then leave!" 

Lol. He interpreted the saying "Don't change who you are for someone." wrongly. That's not how you apply it in life, I told my bro. He is too oblivious to care anyway.  
Changing who you are as in making yourself to be someone who you are not, like because of someone, you decided to change yourself from a person who hates smoking to someone who does just to please that someone. Get it? 

Ahhh.. My bro doesn't get it tho. 

John invited us for ice skating on Saturday. I agreed but bro didn't want it at first. But, just me being me, I told John my bro said yes. Haha. Why miss the fun just because someone say no when deep inside his heart, all he wanted to do is to relax from matriculation. 
I'm saying yes for my bro actually, I had plans for the night like studying Sejarah. 

Mom disagreed about the plan. But Dad supported my idea of releasing stress and first time experiences :) so a bit of discussion with parents and I tell my bro about the plan.
Heng jee ended up quarreling with me for a bit but its worth it. He didn't want to get out from the ice skating ring after we skated for more than an hour and a half. He can now ice skate. He enjoyed his time. 
Annnndddd there is me! I fell down 3 times on my butt ;( it hurts but I can now at least skate slowly. Haha. Well :) 

Sacrifices of a sister which no one sees.
I'm happy :) 




You Might Also Like

0 comments